Southern Psychotic Ramblings

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A mothers smile

A post came through my facebook feed today that made me smile. MY child had a little rant and it makes me proud, as a mother, to know that I raised such incredible kids.

Chelsea's post: I really hate when plp make fun of plp with learning problems... You piss me off! And the way I see it, they may be a little different but they're twice the person YOU will ever be! You may have the looks or whatever but they have the heart. it just makes me sooo mad that plp are so closed minded, and they raise theyre kids to be that way. My girls WILL NOT act that way or ELSE. I mean they are the sweetest kids. They always see the good in everyone and plp treat them like crap.. Ugh.


Okay, I admit to shedding a few tears as well.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home